BELUGA 4 / Biplace EN-B
BELUGA 4 / EN-B Tandem
Share your most beautiful moments!
A new profile
Its advanced profile guarantees excellent handling in all phases of flight. On launch, the BELUGA 4 rises smoothly and evenly. It remains perfectly stable over the pilot even in difficult conditions.
The direct and precise control allows the pilot to easily control the pitch and roll of the glider throughout the entire weight range.
In flight, the BELUGA 4 has sporty handling with efficient climbing in thermals, high top-speed, and excellent glide throughout the entire speed range. Its good stability provides a comfortable ride for the passenger, and its high level of energy retention allows for a gentle flare on landing.
With its innovative technological design, high quality construction, and minimum pack weight and size, the BELUGA 4 will create an impressive tandem flying experience.
the BELUGA 4, takes sporty yet comfortable tandem flying to the next level, with its excellent safety, performance, and efficiency
|Total weight in flight ¹||kg||100-200||110-220|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.98||3.98|
|Number of cells||54||54|
|Glider weight (PRO)||kg||7.0||7.3|
¹ Pilot with all equipment, ready for take off
|BELUGA 4 PRO||BELUGA 4|
|Upper & lower surface||Porcher Sport – Skytex 38 Universal||Porcher Sport – Skytex 32 Universal|
|Profiles and diagonals||Porcher Sport – Skytex 40 Hard||Porcher Sport – Skytex 32 Hard|
|Reinforcement of the leading edge||Rods Nylon 6.6||Rods Nylon 6.6|
|Lines||Edelrid – Dyneema A-7850, Cousin Ultimate||Edelrid – Dyneema A-7850, Cousin Ultimate|
|Risers||Mouka – Polyester 25 mm||Mouka – Dyneema 14 mm|
- Reduced aspect ratio of 5.2 for maximum passive safety
- Reduced weight using only high-quality high-tech fabric for minimum weight with good durability
- Reinforced leading edge with Nylon rods.
Internal V-Bridge System (SVB) construction: internal diagonal structures for maximum weight savings and optimized load distribution
- Double 3D shaping of of leading edge for optimal shape and increased efficiency
- TETS braking system on trailing edge improves handling for carving style turns
- Leading edge openings are positioned for optimum penetration and wing pressurization
- 4-Line design for optimum wing loading and weight distribution across the sail
- Fully sheathed lines for increased durability.
Green colored Stabilo Line for quick and easy identification
- Color-coded lines makes pre-flight sorting safe and quick
- Optimized line diameters reduce drag while maintaining proper sail tension and line strength
- Dyneema lines for a long service life
- Easy handling even with mittens.
Brake handles with snaps makes attachment simple and secure
- Swiveled brake line attachments ensures that brake lines don’t become twisted
- Plastic inserts in each maillons keeps the lines in place and prevents the gradual loosening of maillons
- Brake handle with ergots for a comfortable and precise piloting
- Ears kit with blocking, easy to activate
- Trimmers to settle the speed and adapt the tandem to the wind conditions