AMAYA 3C / EN-A
AMAYA 3C / EN-A
Live the dream!
Much more than just a first paraglider
The AMAYA 3C is the result of a purely technical approach, which ignored the fads and didn’t try to cheat the laws of physics. The result is a safe glider, which is comfortable to fly, versatile, with consistent performance in all conditions.
Well suited for training, the AMAYA 3C helps new pilots to develop piloting finesse, and it will allow more experienced pilots to continue to grow, virtually without limit.
Pleasure – Solidity – Progression
Robust and lightweight, the AMAYA 3C is extremely versatile. Often acquired as a first wing, it also makes an excellent traveling companion due to its lightweight compact design. It is particularly well suited for exploring new sites, or in flying in conditions of unknown safety.
Hike & Fly pilots appreciate its light weight, low aspect ratio, and shorter lines, which makes it possible to launch from small remote mountain sites.
For pilots seeking pleasure, serenity, and safety, we designed the AMAYA 3C
|Total weight in flight ¹||kg||50 – 70||63 – 87||79 – 103||92 – 120|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.35||3.35||3.35||3.35|
|Number of cells||38||38||38||38|
¹ Pilot with all equipment, ready for take off
|Upper and lower surface||Porcher Sport – 9017 E25|
|Profiles and diagonals||Contender – SK 70
Porcher Sport – 9017 E29d
|Reinforcement of the leading edge||Flexible rods|
|Lines||Edelrid – Dyneema A-7850|
|Risers||Mouka – Polyester strap pre-stretched 20 mm|
|Quick links||Péguet – Delta Inox 3,5 mm|
- Reduced aspect ratio of 4.7 for maximum passive safety
- Soft leading edge reinforcements, Trilam + Hypalon + flexible rods
- Internal V-Bridge System (SVB) construction: internal diagonal structures for maximum weight savings and optimized load distribution
- Double 3D shaping of of leading edge for optimal shape and increased efficiency
- TETS braking system on trailing edge improves handling for carving style turns
- Leading edge openings are positioned for optimum penetration and wing pressurization
- 4-Line design for optimum wing loading and weight distribution across the sail
- Fully sheathed lines for increased durability
- Green colored Stabilo Line for quick and easy identification
- Color-coded lines makes pre-flight sorting safe and quick
- Optimized line diameters reduce drag while maintaining proper sail tension and line strength
- Dyneema lines for a long service life
- 20 mm wide, prestretched polyster risers: for easy handling even with mittens
- Split A-risers: for easy big-ears in accelerated flight for increased safety
- Brake handles with snaps makes attachment simple and secure
- Swiveled brake line attachments ensures that brake lines don’t become twisted
- Plastic inserts in each maillons keeps the lines in place and prevents the gradual loosening of maillons
- 2-phase accelerator: first stage increases speed smoothly and easily, second stage increases speed rapidly with increased pressure